Publish landing pages on custom subdomain directly from SalesManago

Hi all! My idea would be to enable the publishing of landing pages on a dedicated proprietary subdomain (e.g. campaign.mydomain.com) and not on a SalesManago domain.

This would have the added benefit of not having to involve my web teamĀ to publish the landing page on my domain and, at the same time, it would be beneficial for both indexingĀ in search engines and more clear to usersĀ because of properly namedĀ domain.

Dear Federico,

Thank you very much for bringing this topic to our attention. I have already submitted that case to our R&D department as a proposal and potential improvement of this functionality. Opinions of our clients regarding the development of the system are extremely important to us, as it allows us to constantly meet your expectations. If we decide to introduce such a solution, we will inform you immediately.

Ā 

Best regards,

Marcin Gruczyński

Ā 

Dear Federico,

Ā 

I am writing with new information on your feedback. After consulting with our R&D department, at this time we donā€™t anticipate implementing the solution you described. If you are currently interested in its implementation, please contact us at support@salesmanago.com, then such a request will be considered individually for a dedicated solution, which will be subject to specialized pricing. However, since your suggestion has a lot of potential in terms of usability and value for our clients, we will further analyze the possibility of introducing this solution for all clients in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Ā 

Regards,Ā 

Marcin GruczyńskiĀ