Online store acquisition - Project Introduction

• 10 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I would like to introduce our new project that we have just launched. It could be an inspiring demonstration for you how to strengthen your efforts in acquiring new clients for the SALESmanago platform and further agency services. My name is Jiri Sefler and I am CEO of AJ advert agency.

Our agency is a Diamond Partner of SALESmanago and we always wanted to show to potential customers how SALESmanago and its cutting edge technology could help to their ecommerce business. In my opinion the best way to do so is to have own online store with good growth potential and show the platform business impact on real results. Therefor we were looking such a online store for sale on the market - and we've finded.

Our project objective is to acquire online store with good history selling professional tools for DYIers, craftsmen and companies - www.promistry.cz

We also wanted to give the chance to our business partners and well minded people around us to participate on this project as a partners in the company where they will benefit from the success of this project.

As soon as we'll run this online store we'll deploy SM Enterprise licence and start with implementation of the business plan. Afterwords we will create a case studies which we'll use for leads nurturing and during dealing with potential ecommerce customers.

If you'd be interested here you can find more details about this project: https://pm.ajadvert.com

I am curious about your opinion or any kind of feedback. You can also reach me directly: jiri.sefler@ajadvert.com

Thank you and have a great start in 2023.

6 replies

Badge

Thank You, Jiri for sharing this great opportunity to invest!

Thank you Jiri, this seems to be interesting.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank You, Jiri for sharing this great opportunity to invest!

Thank you Wojciech :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Jiri, this seems to be interesting.

Thank you Yusuf, if you'd have any questions or need more information let me know 😉

Good approach, bravo and good luck!💪👏

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good approach, bravo and good luck!💪👏

Thank you Tommy🙏🏻