What do you think guys about training in the morning before work ?

What do you think guys about training in the morning before work ?
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team 😀

This has a lot of advantages. By training in the morning, you can focus on your work in the rest of the day. Full success is guaranteed by being systematic. Regular exercise makes you feel healthier and motivated to persevere😎. Therefore, when there is a positive stimulus from the very morning, it is not without effect on the way we eat.💪🏻 We are then much more diligent about what we eat. And this is the best way to make a healthy lifestyle part of our everyday life.🤔

Let my colleagues know what you think, is it even doable ?  😃

6 replies

Agreed - best way to start off the day full of energy!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Maybe it’s good for health, but personally I prefer to sleep as long as it’s possible 😅

Totes, fit and healthy lifestyle is what I’m all about!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

After a workout I'm more sleepy than active. 😆 I prefer to go to the gym in the evening so I can come home, shower and put on my pyjamas. 😁 It also helps me clean my head after a long day and sleep well. 😊

Userlevel 3

For me, any physical activity is a way of relaxing after work. 🙂 And I’m afraid that after swimming in the morning I’d be too tired to work...

Feels good to start the day with something to wake you up 👊 I personally am a big fan of Mountain Biking and very often go to Las Wolski to hit some jumps 🚲