What kind of vacation🌴 do you prefer?

• 1 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello 😍 

Today is the first day as official summer!⛱  In front of us heat, free days, lots of ice cream and cold drinks!) Summer is a classic time for travel🌅! Today I would like to talk about vacation😊. When we say „vacation” different people will be have various ideas what vacation is for them. Some people like to visit new countries or cities, and other like to lie on the beach with cold Mojito🍸.     

Personally, I prefer something between lying on the beach with Mojito and visiting a new city😁. Ideally for me it’s two days on the beach and one day to visit new places, so you don’t get tired and don’t get bored! Therefore I try to choose a beach near interesting cities or inversely interesting city with beaches😅.  And what would you prefer?  Maybe a camping trip🏕 or Cruise🚢 or active trip🗻 or stay at home with good book📚. Let me know in comments!😉

Have a wonderful summer🌞

P.S. Some interesting facts:

1) Safest countries to travel in the world are Iceland and Switzerland.

2) Cheapest countries for tourists in the world is Cambodia and in Europe is Hungary.

3) The world's most visited country is France, 89.4 million visitors per year.

Thank you 😃

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Lying on the beach and drinking cold Mohito is a great option! But during the vacations I also like the days when you can do something else like scuba diving 🐬🏊🏻