Conversation

How to use Mobile Marketing in marketing campaigns?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Could you tell me how to use Mobile Marketing in marketing campaigns, please 😃

2 replies

Hello Michael,

Great question 😉Mobile Marketing is a great tool for maintaining relationships with customers, which is important, you do not have to limit yourself only to sending SMS, but using Mobile Marketing you can send text messages via Whatsapp and Viber.
You can expand the communication in automatic campaigns by sending an SMS or a text message in response to the user's actions on the website. Mobile messaging is great as birthday messages that give you the fastest way to get in touch with your customer.
Mass text messages are also a great newsletter idea! Instead of a traditional email, send a text message using Viber or Whatsapp, add pictures, emotes or even a product!
You can track the effects of your campaigns in advanced analytics.
I hope you found my comment helpful! If you want to know more, please visit our website: https://support.salesmanago.com/mobile-marketing/

Have a great day! 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Michael,

Great question 😉Mobile Marketing is a great tool for maintaining relationships with customers, which is important, you do not have to limit yourself only to sending SMS, but using Mobile Marketing you can send text messages via Whatsapp and Viber.
You can expand the communication in automatic campaigns by sending an SMS or a text message in response to the user's actions on the website. Mobile messaging is great as birthday messages that give you the fastest way to get in touch with your customer.
Mass text messages are also a great newsletter idea! Instead of a traditional email, send a text message using Viber or Whatsapp, add pictures, emotes or even a product!
You can track the effects of your campaigns in advanced analytics.
I hope you found my comment helpful! If you want to know more, please visit our website: https://support.salesmanago.com/mobile-marketing/

Have a great day! 🙂

Thanks Agnieszka, that's very helpful. 

I also wish you a nice day! :)